1st Annual APN Symposium

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Meetups & Events 1st Annual APN Symposium

This topic contains 37 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Slaw901 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

papa bear

please send more info on time and location of symposium. thanks papabear

Year 6 at Kymber’s??!! Sweet! Sounds great!

And, yes, Marica, if there’s anything we can do–advertise on the state blogs?–let us know.

kymber

Marica – if there is anything i can do – just let me know!

and Gen – i toldjya we would meet-up one day!!!

Marica

Still a couple of issues to clear up. But for now one of the biggest is having people who are coming participate– like gives talks or demonstrations. Look for an announcement on this later today. I think as soon as a couple of details are finalized, the boss will put something on states’ sites.

Marica

For those following along…

Please note that the dates have changed. The new date is one week earlier than previously announced. The dates are now March 18-20.

Please also note that the location is subject to change based on projected attendance. I don’t think I need to explain to anyone here why the thought of having 50,000 people here at the farm is a bit disquieting. (O.k., I don’t really think there will be 50k people, but you get my point.) If we need to find another location, it will be fairly close to the farm– perhaps a state park.

No matter the exact location, there are a number of small motels and camping facilities nearby.

For those who know they will be able to attend, please look at the list of topics. Would you be able to do a presentation on one of them? Deborah here in Mississippi has volunteered to do the canning and preserving topic. Thanks Deborah!

Deborah and her husband have also donated a hog! Whoohoo!! There will be a pig pickin’ !!

Also– James Stevens is working very hard to adjust his schedule such that he’ll be able to attend and give the keynote address.

Let me know if you have questions.

Slaw901

I currently work for a security company and a good part of our business is IP video. If you guys would like it I may be able to help with recording and posting video from the symposium if that is something that would be useful. Check out http://www.uccalvary.com/Live_Video_Feed/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false if you want to see an example of a live feed. This is a church so please be easy on the time you spend watching video as bandwidth is pricey.

Phelan

The dates might cause an issue for me. Trying to figure it out. We have chickens coming the 21st.

Slaw901

Any news?

I will be happy to help any way I can.

How do I pay the deposit?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘1st Annual APN Symposium’ is closed to new replies.

American Preppers Network Forum