About these drone things…

Welcome to APN! Forums General Discussion General Discussion Off Topic About these drone things…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  FussyOldHen 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

FussyOldHen

I finally had to educate myself a bit about drones. STUPID is the first thing that comes to my mind. New toys for the bozos who can’t pay their bills now.

Some states have enacted laws about them that say you can sue the drone owner/operator if he/she flies it over your property and takes photos. [Washington Post: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/09/25/state-legislation-governing-private-drone-use/ ]

Who cares about suing the owner, I want to know what WE can do if we see one on our property. Can we shoot them down? Can we swat them down with a stick or tree limb? Throw rocks at them? Use a bola? Can we sic the Rottweiler on them? Can we run them down in the street? Is there some sort of radio interceptor that can make them crash?

The jackass across the street can’t pay the rent to his grandmother on time, but he’s thinking about buying a drone for himself for Christmas. I want to be prepared.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  ReadyMom.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum