Air Powered Kitchen Appliances, need some help.

Welcome to APN! Forums Survival, Preparedness, and Sustainability Energy Wind Air Powered Kitchen Appliances, need some help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Paul Stevens

As you may know we are always out looking for new products to feature on our back to basics general store web site at Cottage Craft Works .com We just recently came across an Amish factory making and converting all types of products to air power. We are talking kitchen table top appliances, mixers, food processors, ice cream makers, sheep and cattle clippers, ceiling and shop fans and the list just goes on.

We haven’t really thought of having an air outlet in the kitchen before but even having to run a gas motor compressor a few hours per day to stock pile compressed air is making a lot of sense.

Then I have been talking to some of the Amish who are using a wind turbine air compressor which really got my attention. I would really like to team up with someone who already is successfully manufacturing a wind and maybe even a water turbine compressor as we explore this new alternative energy source and the products that could go with it.

Appreciate any direction and ideas on this concept of using air power in the Kitchen and around the homestead.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum