Alaska Prepper Meet Up?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Permafrost 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Permafrost
    Participant

I was reading the paper & saw this. I am not going but I was wondering if anyone was going. This is the first I have heard of it but I am not in town much so there might have been some earlier advertisements that I missed. Must be a pretty big meet up to make the paper, and the Talkeetna location should bring in a big crowd from the Los Anchorage area.

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/prepper-survivalist-militia-rendezvous-is-next-weekend/article_3296b882-2eb8-11e6-8b31-33229f2269fd.html

If anyone goes please share how it was & if it will be a annual thing. I don’t get south much but if it is going to be happening every year I might have to make a trip next year, should be a good place to network or at least I might be able to pick up some freight hauling work to remote locations.

P.S.
    I am getting into remote logistics this coming winter instead of trapping, anyone need freight moved to the middle of nowhere P.M. me. I should be in town for a week or two repairing equipment & grinding/wrapping meat from spring hunts. I will do 1500 pound loads in the hills & 3000 pound loads on the flats by snowmachine. River loads are dependent on water depth. Interior or North Slope locations only.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum