Any one from Montana

This topic contains 83 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  mtcarl 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author

mtcarl

Any one from Montana?

mtcarl

YES. Billings.

mtgrandma1

Yes. Malta.

mtcarl

I’m in Conrad, i know this is not the place to openly share what you are doing in the way
    of preparing — but i hope that all are doing just that….

I think that montana should leave the union.. We could sale coal and oil to the rest of the states..
    oh and canada…

Badrockbilly

North Flathead Valley

mtcarl

If we are all here, this spring , we should get together and have a good sit down and have
    An old fashion picnic.

MTJoe

Glasgow here, I think we should try and get together!

mtcarl

Thinking about march or april.. The weather should be better…Maybe in the middle of the state…

MTJoe

Carl, Sounds good to me, cant help but think April would be better as it is just that farther out of winter. Love the winter storm advisory we just got, my 13 daughter just moved in and a windchill of 60 below is a shock to the system! LOL

mtcarl

We can do in april or may?….

MTJoe

Carl, I dont care when it is, I do have a test this April on the 3rd for a HAM radio Lic. other than that I think I am free, I just want us all to get together and get to know each other, and maybe in the long run we can work out some mutual aid!

mtcarl

I like the mutual aid, communication network, and many other types of general stuff……..

Good luck on the tests…The latter part of April is good…

MTJoe

I also hope that all of the MT people can go, but frankly, will take what I can get! I am just excited about the networking and idea exchange! I will send you a PM with my contact info as it seems you and I are the most active so far, lol

Jinnig1

Kalispell. Anyone else around here?

Hello MTJoe! This is Homesteader from PL.
    We’re located in between Bridger and Fromberg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)

The forum ‘Check In Here Montana Preppers’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.