Any one from Montana

This topic contains 83 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  mtcarl 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • Author

DianaMT

Hi Joe – I looked at your blog. I can’t read much – dark background with white text always leads to a headache. I did scroll through and loved what I read. I didn’t realize that filtering water is NOT the same as getting rid of the “stuff”. Also, I liked the info about finding water in a dry riverbed.

Great blog. Especially since I am not an avid survivalist reader. This is (will be) my downfall!

cybercolt

I’m in Helena. I am also a “Prepper Friendly” Type 1 FFL holder!

junkyarddogs
    Participant

Greetings: How about anyone from close to Dillon / Butte, that area?? Like to talke with someone near one or the other…

davidh

I’m from Helena myself, moved here several years ago and love it.

Daegnus

I’m new here! Hello from Billings!

razr

razr….akaConnie from Monarch Montana……would love to meet like minded indivduals from my sate……..Connie

Rounder

Kalispell(ish)

Helena Montana!!!!!!!!!!!

J T

Beaverhead county

Anonymous

hello. I live in rural Mt about 75 miles from Billings. Interested on any survival tips.

Billings Here

sneaux

I’m out in Frenchtown…

gmc25

hi all, i’m in helena. let me know when you want to get together this year i only work three days a week so i will probably be available.

mtcarl
    Participant

mtcarl here…. Conrad area..

MT Homesteader we just bought land for homesteading and we are building our cabin this summer between the custer national forest and Belfry

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum