Any one from Montana

This topic contains 83 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  mtcarl 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author

razr

still looking for any Montana preppers in or about the Great Falls area.

razr

Sorry having a hard time navigating this site….not computer savvy

gmc25

Hi
    my name is greg, and i am in helena.

mtcarl
    Participant

mtcarl here … razr .. Conrad is an hour north of Great Falls…

razr

Hey Monarch Montana here….any preppers out there??

gmc25

present

razr

Mt Carl..greg…Conrad and Helena is nothing for us….as soon as winter is over will get out more….Oh yes and when broken leg heals….almost there…walking like a penguine now ..but walking…lol I would love to talk to some preppers about our state situation…I live in mountains….so you all know the situation with weather etc. I think due to the weather we are all natural preppers……but I am looking to learn much more…..feel free to contact me…I would love to talk to anyone close and into the same things that I am into…I am an older woman….but have learned a few things in my lifetime…perhaps we can trade prep info….

razr

Hey gmc…..just in looking around….trying to find new people and get new info on prepping.

gmc25

what brand of info are you looking for?

razr

gmc anything new on food storage,cheese waxing,any new gun info, anything new on pressure canning and any new ideas about water storage in our weather……how’s that for starters??? razr

okie B

For cheese info, here’s a link to mmpaints’s blog http://www.cheesepress.net/

okie B

A lot of great info on food storage from Donna http://www.millersgrainhouse.com/store/

They are both active members here on the forum, by the way.

I love the people on this board! There is so much to learn from them all.

razr

Thank You, Thank You all!!! is so nice to actually get real answers…instead of the usyal bs. Thank you all so much!!!!

razr

Hey Bert,Diana, Joe,Carl,homesteader,and glocker….,.,(sure hope I did not leave anyone out) from now on will be just Hey all!!!Spring is coming and that will be our busy time…..but I would love to meet some of you ( if you do not mind and old gal on oxygen)….I would love to find someone that could teach me to pressure can…..I have only waterbathed so far….I live pretty high up on the mountain so between the rocks,deer and rabbits… not much chance of a garden, Oh yes also still have a broken leg…..but getting better.I am going to try to chickenwire my deck and do container gardening…..Have a huge livingroom….not in use I may just put up grow lights and grow in there

razr

Any one with any suggestions….please respond…..razr

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum