Any one from Montana

This topic contains 83 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  mtcarl 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author

razr

razr is here……Monarch Mt.

razr

Would love to hear from Montana preppers……razr…..AKA connieb@3rivers.net 🙂 🙂

mtcarl

mtcarl here……..
    Do we from Great Falls, Helena and around the area –Want to meet….
    To figure out how to contact and support groups in the area?
    Radio channels, skill swaps and other types of information that is needed……

If so….. we can set up communications….mtcarl

razr

I would be very interested in learning from others….I have only been prepping for a year so am a newbie…..and I am old but still have a good brain….razr

Desert Fox

Hello from the Hi Line.Retired vet of almost 20 years in.I do a lot of RV travel now so I’m not always in Montana.

psimation

Helena area here. Off grid in the Big Belts

Sixshooter

We are here in Red Lodge, anyone out there close by????

Sixshooter

USN80RM2
    Participant

Here in Billings

Cattail56

From the Billings area.

We are also in Billings. This board doesn’t seem all that active, but if anyone is interested in chatting about prepping, etc, feel free to contact jstrong1008@gmail.com Thanks!

Anyone in the Billings area (or other) interested in getting together this spring?

psimation

Helena area. 4500ft In the Big Belts.

WyoDutch

I do some shopping up in Billings at Costco and Sams. Bought my pickup at RimRock GMC. Have lunch once in a while at Jake’s. I appreciate not having to pay sales tax.

I enjoy going to Billings once in a while, but at the end of the day… prefer home sweet home in the Bighorn Basin.

Factoid: The Bighorn Basin is a plateau region and intermontane basin, approximately 100 miles (160 km) wide, in north-central Wyoming in the United States. It is bounded by the Absaroka Range on the west, the Bighorn Mountains on the east, and the Owl Creek Mountains and Bridger Mountains on the south. It is drained to the north by tributaries of the Bighorn River, which enters the basin from the south, through a gap between the Owl Creek and Bridger Mountains, as the Wind River, and becomes the Bighorn as it enters the basin. The region is semi-arid, receiving only 6–10 in (15–25 cm) of rain annually.

Broncs

Joe you can count me in for whenever! I’m just outside Billings by 30 or so miles.

debnmike

In Kalispell, newbie to prepping

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.