Any Takers?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lynda 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lynda

After some consideration I feel it’s in the best interest of the forum, and more importantly, to myself, to step down as the Massachusetts moderator.

I really just want to be a regular poster and remove myself from the blurred lines between being that and a state moderator. Too much behind the scenes drama about “policing” this forum and overreaction to what constitutes a good post and what doesn’t has led me to this decision.

The mods, overall, are a great bunch of people and it’s been my pleasure to be a part of that group.

However, I find myself more in the camp of the “non-mod” and realize this would probably be a better fit.

I’ve sent PM’s to those who may be interested and encourage anyone in MA who wants to talk to NIP(Tom Martin) to do so.

I think someone else should have a chance at this, in all fairness, and I have no regrets offering it to anyone who wants it.

Good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum