Anybody in West Michigan?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Crazy ManMan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Crazy ManMan

I am looking to assemble a team of preppers for bug out locations and various teamworks. As a disclaimer I am not very much the leader type myself but until such time that I find a leader I will need to function as one. So is anybody out there looking to make a team? I live near Holland if you need to know how close but I will not give out specific locations until I get to know you better. My current preps leave much to be desired but my location is more secure than a regular house. The outer walls are double layered and mostly bullet proof (the house is over 100 years old and used to be a mob house. At the time of construction the walls were completely bullet proof, but bullets have since become stronger so a high caliber weapon might be able to get through them). I am located near civilization but most people do not realize there is actually a house here (we planted lots of trees) and I am at the highpoint of the area. If anybody is interested let me know. I can not wait to get to know you and assemble a team to better guarantee all of our survival.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum