Anyone out there in Arizona?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  itsadisaster 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

itsadisaster
    Participant

Hi Joni and welcome!! There’s tons of knowledge and data here so be ready to sponge and jump right in. And mr bill – great name .. that’s what I call my hubby! 🙂 j

picurn87

I’m new here too. We’re in Williams, actually out aways off 64 going toward Grand Canyon. Looks like we are all spread out….should meet in the middle!

itsadisaster
    Participant

yeah – you’re way up north – bet you’re ready for spring, huh picurn87?! But you being from ME our cold stuff is nuttin to you… 😀

watchman220

I am out here. Central and Northern Arizona. Looking for people that want to invest in Northern Arizona opportunities and community.
    Got some great land, with water, lots of flora and fauna, and wildlife. Fertile areas for planting.
    Details to anyone who is interested. email me at SurviveWithFriends@gmail.com

I prefer to remain anonymous in public forums. Hope you understand that.

Thanks
    watchman220

itsadisaster
    Participant

Watchman .. I passed your post to a very close buddy of ours (former Special Forces guy) the other day since he’s in Cent AZ and has similar mindset. No idea if he’ll contact you but just wanted to let ya know. Unfortunately we’ll be leaving ‘zona in coming months but will keep our feelers out there for you. Take care, j

showmad

Hi newbie from CaveCreek area are there many groups out this way you can join their is strength in numbers,I have many like minded friends but very little organization.Vietnam vet,retired 8)

itsadisaster
    Participant

Hi showmad and welcome! Our ‘zona board is kinda quiet for now but hoping to change that. I think many spend their time on main forum (as do I) but trying to get things posted in here more often so zonies can network. Please snoop around and jump in where you can since we all learn from each other. p.s. Thank you for your service!! 🙂 j

pipedoc469

Hey ya’ll, newbie on the fourms here. In occupied territory of Phoenix, home of LOS SUNS 🙁 new to the site, but not new to prepping. Due to the wonderful economy in Phx. and the fact that Americans can no longer find constuction jobs here I am busy starting over. I am a 3rd generation tradesman who can’t find work in my chosen field(17yrs exp) so we are doin the best we can to prep and survive. We shall make it, but it don;t make it easy to prep whan ya aint got no job 🙁

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings from your southern neighbor pipedoc..! They trapse thru & occupy here on their way to Phx so hear ya. Hopefully things pick up there for you — sounds like you have a ton of talent, and with economy the way it is, hope many are in need of repairs you can do too. I hope to get more stuff posted in the ‘zona forum but please feel free to contribute as you can .. and welcome! j

sandrar

Hi
    Brand new here.
    There does not seem to be to many Arizonaians… posting…

itsadisaster
    Participant

Hi sandrar .. and yeah, the state forums are kind of new. I’m hoping to post more ‘zona stuff soon to hopefully get more peeps involved. And feel free to join in when / where you can and welcome!! 🙂

joni

I’m glad to see there are more posters here in AZ! Welcome everyone!

desertfox

That is OK GMM, my family think I am a nut job! Keep prepping, something will happen one day, and you will be glad. I yhave a place close to Tucson

BKSinAZ

Yup, I am in S.E. Tucson.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Hi BKSinAZ .. and welcome to both the ‘zona forum and APN! 🙂 itsa

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.