Arrived out of Tennessee

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Arrived out of Tennessee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GreenGlove

I found this site through another site (Coast to Coast AM) which had a link to the Newsweek article. I do search off offbeat news that is not covered by mainstream media (with selective filtering). Newsweek is as mainstream as it gets, and it is wonderful that people are waking up again to self responsibility!
    There is a lot I need to learn, and some skills I can offer. One main concern is reasonable water storage, not just filtration that requires expensive purchase. 🙁 This sites forums may hold some answers, or can trigger a discussion that will help everyone! 🙂
    I am looking forward to having an archive binge here :geek: and offering what knowledge I can for others to use as they see fit.
    Whoopee! Becka

mmpaints
    Participant

Let me be the first to welcome you to the board. Welcome!

GreenGlove

Thanks for the welcome. There *is* so much here. Things that haven’t really crossed my mind…. Stock piling perscriptions, fule storage, and I don’t have a good “bug out” kit. Eek. Lots to do and this site is a great motivator! 😕

Wow, coast to coast AM, wonder if George Noory will give us an interview! Welcome to our forums!

kymber

Welcome GreenGlove – we are glad to have you…and look forward to your contribution. if you have any questions – just yell. we have a great group of experienced preppers who can answer just about any question!

IceFire

Hi, GreenGlove. Welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum