Athens / Augusta Area

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jolene 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Art Underground
    Participant

Anyone in the Athens / Augusta area who takes prepping seriously?
    I’m looking to connect with like minded folks who are as serious as I am about being prepared for any possible scenario that we can conceive.
    I have been prepping for many years and have tried to prepare for every conceivable scenario so as not to be caught off guard no matter what happens.
    If this is you then I would very much like to talk with you and see if there is a way we can work together.
    Safety in numbers.

Jolene
    Participant

Hello Art,
    My husband and I are considering a move to Georgia from Montana. I have tried to get a prepper group going up here, but it didn’t amount to much, people weren’t really very motivated. We don’t know what areas to try down there, but we want to start growing most of our own food, chickens, goats, etc. I believe growing food and not freezing to death would be a huge challenge in Montana in the apocalypse. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. And yes, I agree, safety in numbers. If and when SHTF, people would be so much ahead if they already had a group of people to move forward with. Incidentally, The Walking Dead is what got me interested in Georgia in the first place. I would like to build communities like they did with good people and protection against the psychopaths which I believe will rise up and try to take control. Anyway, LOL.
    thank you!
    Jolene

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.