Barber shop

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tigger2

I got a trim the other day. The barbers down here work by a code. You get the haircut in the order that you come in. They don’t play favorites. There were 3 people ahead of me. I was flipping through some magazines, killing time. There was a guy that went on a rant. At first, I thought this guy needs to be medicated. Then the more I listened, the more it made sense. He was talking about the govt spending billions to fix the economy. He said that if the govt gave everybody in the US a million dollars on 2 conditions the problem would be solved. There are about 300 million of us here. That is 300 million dollars. That is far short of what has already been spent. And I don’t see a lot of good being done.
    Now let’s get back to the 2 conditions. The first condition is you have to buy an American made car or truck. That is 300 million cars and trucks. That would keep the US companies afloat for a while. It would take them a while to make 300 million vehicles. The second condition is that you have a new house built. That would help keep the construction jobs going. That would lower unemployment.
    300 million would be a fraction of what they have already printed and spent.
    Toyota trucks are made here. I bought my truck for $23,000.00. I could have a nice house built for $150,000. So, let’s crunch the numbers. I have spent $173,000.00. That leaves me with $827,000.00. At 2% interest that would be about $16,540.00 interest per year.
    All this just makes you realize that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Some work. Some don’t. It seems our political system truly believes in the don’t.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum