Black Friday Frenzy Survival

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RockinB
    Participant

Millions of humans are set to trade Labor for “Stuff” on this Black Friday Frenzy. The takers will be cruising the parking lots looking for free “stuff”. I hope to read about some really good fights over stuff. Maybe check out a few Tickle Me Elmo brawls on youtube. Watch some parking lot scuffles over prime parking spaces near the front door closer to all the “stuff”. I have no clue when this Friday thing started but it’s been going on for a long time. I’ll be sitting at home shooting targets, spinners, gongs and munching on leftovers. The Christmas Tree will also go up today and that’s about it for our after Thanksgiving Friday.
    Be careful out there preppers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/even-holiday-creep-black-friday-big-shopping-day-051423120–finance.html

“Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, used to launch the holiday season, but the competition to grab customers first is keen. Stores like Macy’s, Walmart, Target and more were open Thursday evening in what they hope will be a new holiday tradition.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum