Blindsided by road rage.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shera 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Shera

Going to start carrying my Stun Gun everywhere I go.

Husband and I were out Christmas shopping. We were leaving one store on our way to another. It had been a long day, we were discussing presents. It was dark, we walked to the car and started out of the parking lot. We passed a car in the parking lane as we left. When we drove by they honked. We proceeded to the traffic light. The car was behind us close, brights on. We proceeded thru the light and the vehicle stayed close to our bumper. We had just seen some friends earlier in town and thought it was them. We pulled over.

A my husband stepped out of the car. A man came up from the car behind us yelling. He yelled at my husband that I flipped his daughter off. ???? I got out of car so I could hear and he continued yelling and cussing out of control. I was afraid he would hit my husband or come after me, I am recovering from surgery. He kept yelling that I flipped his daughter off and she would not lie. I told him I did not know what he was talking about. He kept yelling dropping F-bombs every other word. I told him again that I did not know what he was talking about and being a good Christian woman I would never flip off a child. He went back to his vehicle yelling. We got in our car. The man drove off. We were both confused as to what just happened.

So, from now on we will never pull over unless we are at police station or in a very public place.
    I will carry my stun gun all the time. I have CWP but I don’t carry my pistol due to work restrictions and civil consequences even if I were in the right. Don’t believe it? Just watch the news, I’m white and thus already guilty. Enough said.

I think remaining calm was key to this diffusing. How would you have handled this situation?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum