Bugging In–What To Do When TSHTF and You Live In Suburbia

Welcome to APN! Forums Media Central Books Bugging In–What To Do When TSHTF and You Live In Suburbia

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  whitebear54 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

whitebear54

BUGGING IN: WHAT TO DO WHEN TSHTF and YOU LIVE IN SUBURBIA is now available.

https://www.amazon.com/Bugging-What-When-TSHTF-Suburbia-ebook/dp/B01LC8O3TW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503755425&sr=8-2&keywords=bugging+in

I have published the ebook on Amazon, Kobo, and many other places. I’m having trouble getting it up on iBooks because they want me to strip out most of the product/book/information links I included for the convenience of my readers. Boo iBooks!

I’m also working on getting it out in print form–a work in progress, but should be done within a week or two.

I priced the ebook version at 99 cents, but you can get it for free if you visit my author website and sign up for my free monthly Dying Time Newsletter. I will keep you up to date on all my writing projects while adding a dose of Prepper information.

http://www.RaymondDeanWhite.com

I hope someone out there will write a review of the book and post it on Amazon, here, and in the rest of the known universe. 🙂

Here’s the book blurb.

Your electrical power fails due to a storm, terrorist attack, EMP or other catastrophe. Hyperinflation leads to an economic collapse and food and medical supplies stop flowing to the cities. A pandemic spreads death around the globe.

This book offers specific, practical advice and instruction, as well as general guidelines you will have to tailor to your unique circumstances, to help you keep your family as relatively secure as possible. You will learn what to stock up on, what skills you should endeavor to acquire, and what actions you must take to give your family a chance at surviving the disaster and chaos that may strike at any time.

What if help isn’t coming? What if you have nowhere to go that is more safe and secure than your own home? What if bridges are down or highways clogged with stalled vehicles and you are forced to stay home? How would you provide for your family? How would you protect them?

If you have ever entertained those questions, this is the book for you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.