Calling all Canadians

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Calling all Canadians

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  terrapin 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

kymber

A Big Welcome to any Canadians who stop by this forum! The people here are great, come from all walks of life, are all at different stages in their preps and will welcome you like family!

So come on in and join the fun!

and if you are looking for a link to the Canadian Preppers Network – here it is:

http://www.canadianpreppersnetwork.com” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false

Make sure to post here in this thread if you are Canadian!

kymber

hey SciFi gurl – nice to see you in here! thanks for dropping by!

kymber

well…so far…no Canadians besides me but i think that will change soon. i have put out the call to our Canadian readers through the CPN so here’s hoping we see a flurry of them soon. until then – drop in and leave a comment here if you have ever met a Canadian, bumped into a Canadian, saw a Canadian across the border or saw one on TV. it’s getting pretty lonely in here!

kymber

okay…this is getting sad folks….

yoohoo…Canadians….any? any wannabe Canadians even???

Scarecrow

@kymber wrote:

okay…this is getting sad folks….

yoohoo…Canadians….any? any wannabe Canadians even???

…alright, I’ll stick my head up out of the bunker just long enough for someone to take a shot…

Hello Kymber. You’re not stalking me are you? Seems everywhere I go, you are not far away.

Hi to everyone in Ontario…

kymber

you know i’m stalking you Scarecrow – have been for ’bout a year now!!!

thanks so much for coming out of the bunker….stick around…you might like it here! and you better show up for the party!!!

Scarecrow

I’ll pop into the party, but I wont like it…

As Jean-Paul Sartre said, “Hell is other people” and I’m not a people person, like you.

Rgds.

kymber

it’s true…you’ll hate it, you’ll have a horrible time, you won’t like anyone and the conversation will bore you…but hey – it gives you something to do on New Year’s Eve right? bahahahaha!

jambaloney

Hey – jambaloney here – from the New Brunswick Preppers Network….

looking forward to rocking it out @ the NYE party !!!

kymber

teehee…my Man is here! yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Scarecrow

Of course I’m going to hate it – I’m not happy unless I’m complaining about something. 🙂

I’m not Canadian, but close enough. live about 30 miles from BC

kymber

Tom – yer an honourary Canadian, a true patriot and a true friend! thanks for stopping in!

Odin Gray

I just registered today. I hope y’all don’t mind another Canadian here. I have been lurking for quite a while and enjoy the conversations of Americans on all things prepping.

I live in a small town in British Columbia that most people would consider a BOL.

Hi all.

Welcome aboard! You might also want to check out our international site at http://www.InternationalPreppersNetwork.net It has a Canadian Sub-forum on it. But you are also welcome here as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum