Calling All HAM’s – Join the Licenced HAM’s forum

Welcome to APN! Forums Survival, Preparedness, and Sustainability Emergency Communications Calling All HAM’s – Join the Licenced HAM’s forum

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  North Idaho Patriot 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Calling all HAM’s for Roll Call. We have a Licensed HAM’s only forum and we are doing a Roll Call. Follow this link: http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewforum.php?f=142

If you don’t have access to that sub-forum it’s because you haven’t been added to the group yet. If you haven’t been added yet please send me a PM (Private Message) with your call sign so I can add you to the group.

To send a PM click the link below my avatar (the one that’s the shape of a person with the letters “PM”) or go to your user control panel and access the PM system from there and send the message to North Idaho Patriot. If you’ve already responded to this post you should be added by now. The Licensed HAM’s section will be visible when you are logged in.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Calling All HAM’s – Join the Licenced HAM’s forum’ is closed to new replies.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.