Central La. Here…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    islp55

Anyone else from Alexandria area on here? I know of some preppers from Campti area and farther south on other sites.

CoM

I am way south in the Hammond area.

islp55

I know where it is, we (the ABA) have a camp down there…Camp Glenwood. Do you know of it?

I’m in Denham Springs, which isn’t far from Hammond.

bkrell

Born in Alex, raised in Natchitoches, live in Shreveport here….

TaffyJ
    Participant

Hi,
    I am in Cenla. I was kinda concerned registering. Isn’t anyone concerned about opsec? Please, before I go on, clue me in on the do’s and don’ts of this kind of forum. I’d love to connect with local people, but am a little hesitant. Thanks to anybody, as I am new here and was jut excited to see I’m apparently not the only “freak” in Cenla!

bkrell

Welcome!

juju_mommy

Welcome!

I’m more south, below Baton Rouge. But I’ve been to Alex a time or two… LOL.

I hope to see this LA group expand. The more the merrier!

TaffJ – LOL. “freak” eh? LOL. My best advice would just to keep it general, don’t give out any specifics.

sbsion

spent many a months over a decade in Many, La…….mostly doing genealogy research..Knew a judge from Alex. (stoker)……..welcome

Howdy, I am from near Baton Rouge, but I grew up in the Fort Polk area.

sbsion

don’t mention Fort Polk……….hmmmmmmmmm remember Viet Nam…ha, that was “swamp” training ground

USA_Vet1969

@islp55 wrote:

Anyone else from Alexandria area on here? I know of some preppers from Campti area and farther south on other sites.

I’m about as Central Louisiana as you can get. Ride Jackson all the time for Church. Hit the Coliseum Blvd for WalMart.

Lived in Alex/P’ville when I was married.

Town sure has changed since EAFB closed years ago.

TaffyJ
    Participant

Well, I was in Alexandria, now have moved way out of town, but am still in the general area. Hmmm… interesting to look back on my original post here and think back on all the things I have done since then!

rebelgirl

I’m in Leesville but go to Alexandria all the time. It’s nice to find out that I’m not alone either. lol Rebelgirl :gunshooting:

heart_teller

pineville here…looking for like m7nded friends for meet ups to discuss n keep each other pumped n moving….anyone interested

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum