Central ND Meet & Greet Nov 10!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  aprilbug29 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

aprilbug29

Central ND will have a Meet & Greet Saturday November 10, 2012! We will meet 2:00 at DJ’s bar, 66 Santee Rd, Lincoln. Lincoln is 4 miles from Bismarck. DJ’s is the metal building just east of Dakota Community Bank. We will be in the party room which is towards the back of the building. Enter the rear east door. Sign on the door will say “SRG Group Meeting” (self reliance group). We can call it something else later-just wanted to use something that others won’t understand. Snacks will be provided. I do ask that everyone who attends purchase a beverage at the bar (alcohol, pop or coffee) since they are only charging me $25 for the room.

If you can let me know you’re attending great or you are welcome to just show up 🙂 Agenda is simple-meet like minded people, share ideas and take it from there. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions. I am SO excited to meet some more Preppers!!! :clap:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.