Conway, SC (Myrtle Beach Area) Prepper

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NomadPrepper 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NomadPrepper
    Participant

NomadPrepper here looking to group up with some like minded individuals, in South Carolina. I live in Conway, which is right next to Myrtle Beach on a Map.

Jan Duncan
    Participant

Nomad,

I am in N. Myrtle Beach and would love to network. We are hunkering down for Florence.

Steve
    Participant

Moving to area soon n would love to be in a group. Iam former govt security officer n as of late studying for RN. As a single dad I have family that also supports such ideas of prepping. I am visiting Conway the 5th thru 12 the yo look at properties. If like to meet please email me s67parks@aol.com . thanks all Steve

Steve
    Participant

Moving to area soon n would love to be in a group. Iam former govt security officer n as of late studying for RN. As a single dad I have family that also supports such ideas of prepping. I am visiting Conway the 5th thru 12 th to look at properties. If like to meet please email me s67parks@aol.com . thanks all Steve

NomadPrepper
    Participant

Sorry guys, been a long time since I’ve checked in here. Life was getting the better of me. I hope you all are doing great, and are safe out there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum