Dear Millennial

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LeeLynn 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

LeeLynn
    Participant

I wanted to take the time and address your concerns over the election of a new president. In America this happens every 4 years so please feel free to schedule counselling sessions in advance. You may also want to know that if Obama Care is repealed you will not be able to live off your parents health care until you are 26, but there is great news, that doesn’t mean you have to move out of the basement.

Also I need to inform you (please sit down before you continue reading). You will not get a trophy for participating in the election. I know, that’s a hard pill to swallow, but it’s true. That’s not the end of the bad news. There is no Santa Claus, there is no Easter Bunny, and there is no Tooth Fairy with magical pixy dust. I’m sorry.

There is some Good news though, you get to keep the nicknames “Cupcake” “Powder puff” and the likes. Stop clapping and jumping up and down because I’m not done yet. There are also countries out there that will lead you through this life and tell you what to do at all times, and the great news is you don’t have to worry about a tax decrease and a removal of government regulations if you move there. Trust me Sunshine they will take complete control of your life. Russia, Cuba, or China will gladly welcome you with open arms. Good luck…… i know, I know reality is tough.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum