DINNER TIME!!!!!!!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Cin 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Cin
    Participant

Rick – I have never successfully made chicken and dumplings. I’ve tried many recipes. Ummm..would you post yours if it’s not a family secret?

Tonight we had cheese and steak sandwiches with au jus to dip in. Evening cup of coffee and maybe later, ice cream or jello…

IceFire

Not doing a whole lot of cooking, due to the heat.

Sunday, I made a pork roast in the slow cooker, with applewood bourbon BBQ sauce…it shredded down for pulled pork.

Monday was leftovers…penne pasta with meatballs and my homemade pasta sauce.

Tuesday was a nice, cold pasta salad to which I added dried tomatoes (dried by me, from tomatoes I grew), uncured salami, cut up artichoke hearts, and sliced olives.

Tonight was leftovers again…the leftover pulled pork from Sunday, and the leftover pasta salad.

Today my wife made Pagach (3 of them), haven’t had it in at least 6 months, the daughter, her husband and the 3 grandkids were invited to dinner and ate til’ they were full, no leftovers. I probably gained 2 pounds.

Cin
    Participant

This evening I cheated.

Schwann’s chicken tenders and piriogies. Followed by coffee and a light dessert of orange jello. 🙂

IceFire

Dinner tonight was Penne pasta out of my preps, with pasta sauce that I made and canned last month, and green beans that I harvested this morning.

Cin
    Participant

I’m cheating again – leftover roast beef, roasted potatoes, sauted mushrooms, and a bit of au jus gravy. Pretty tasty the second time around!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.