Every Must Read………….

Welcome to APN! Forums General Discussion General Discussion Every Must Read………….

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eaglehrt 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Eaglehrt

:caution: RM’s Note: This discussion is not ‘General Family Preparedness‘. It’s more of a ‘General Discussion. I’m moving this thread into a more appropriate area. ‘General Family Preparedness’ should included topics that HELP families to prepare. Discuss solutions. Ideas. Suggestions. This thread does not fit into that criteria. I’m moving the thread into the ‘General Discussion’ forum. Go to the ‘Board Index’ Page. Scroll down to ‘General Discussion’ Click on ‘Off Topic’ to find the thread.

We of the Prepper’s must get this out, and soon. Worldly events may dictate that in the near future, we will be of vital importance to the “one’s in charge………….. and become hunted as s’terr…………
    itst’ssssssssssssssssssss. Get the picture? In the next few weeks/months……………… if events fold and become reality…………….. s”MAr………………………sha…………………..lll……………law…… will
    become in effect in the US, and things will turn uglier than we ever imagined. You and I will become out

law

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are we ready…………….better be………….

Eagle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.