First time prepare, where should I start first?

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself First time prepare, where should I start first?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SGT.MIKE 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alexander Davis
    Participant

Hello my name is Alexander,from Oklahoma City.

ReadyMom

HELLO & WELCOME, Alexander! This forum format is new to all of us, here at APN, because we just changed servers. There is a lot of info that has not yet been transferred to our new home, but thankfully the ‘Getting Started’ series has followed us here!

The ‘Getting Started’ threads should give you a good start on your prepping journey. If you have any questions along the way, just post them and someone will be happy to help or lead you in the right direction for more info!

‘Getting Started’ series can be found HERE . Scroll down through the first few choices and you’ll see them listed! Hope this helps!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  ReadyMom.

SGT.MIKE
    Participant

welcome alexander I have been a prepper for more than 20 years I’d be happy to give you any advice you may need and some I bet you didn’t know about ,best regards SGT.MIKE

SGT.MIKE
    Participant

FOOD WATER SURVIVAL GEAR A WAY TO MAKE FIRE AND GUNS AND AMMO TO BEGIN WITH ETC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.