Free Emergency Medical Class Including Suturing

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Vina8 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Vina8

FREE SUTURING CLASS INCLUDING SESSION ON WOUND MANAGEMENT, MEDS, etc.–Albemarle, NC, 8/30/2014

A couple of years ago my husband and I attended a class with several other preppers in Albemarle, NC taught by a surgeon and chiropractor with whom we have become friends. They did a great job and are offering the class again on August 30, 2014. They are both knowledgeable preppers who want to help folks like us learn some basic emergency medical skills in the event traditional medical care is unavailable. The class will include a suturing practice session using tissue simulants and tools provided by the doctor under his supervision.

The class will be in the afternoon from 1:00 to 5:00. Half of the class of 16 participants will do the suturing practice from 1:00 to 2:00. The second group will do their practice session from 4:00 to 5:00. Everyone will attend the lectures from 2:00 to 4:00. If there is enough interest, a morning session may be added. If you are seriously interested in attending, please send me a private message. Those registering will later receive more details and the address. Let me know if you have any questions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum