Get Together?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    idahobob

Dunno how many of us from Idaho are here, or where we are all at, soooo…..I thought that maybe in the spring, we might have a get together somewhere in the state so as to get to know one another better.

I figure spring would be best for traveling to wherever we would have our get together.

Any thoughts, recommendations,veto’s??

Bob
    III

mmpaints
    Participant

I think it’s a great idea Bob. idaho would be a long drive for me but i know we have members closer to you than I am. A great opportunity to learn and share.

I’m all for it, Lets see how many we can get together

ZumM

Southwest Id. Here

Great idea idaho bob I will be there
    north cenrtal idaho would be good

RangerRick
    Participant

I am near Sand Point. I would be willing to work with others to put something together in the area.
    RangerRick

DrPop

We are interested. We are in North Central ID.

Camoginger

I have a small established group that does monthly meets. We are having a nether meeting on may 11,12,13. in the palisades area near Idaho falls, if any one is interested. Pm or post, I check in often.

pachelabaro

Hey all, Just a reminder. Don’t wait on others to start groups. Start one yourself and include friends and family into the meetings. I initially started with a neighborhood watch program and slowly added prepping into the meetings. People are nervous and unsure of whats coming but do know they need to prep. They just needed someone to hold their hands and help them get started. LOL our numbers have decreased but our supplies have grown. Some say I am an idiot. I just tell them ” Rather be 500 years to soon and a living idiot then 5 seconds to late and dead. ” Keep your heads up and don’t look back.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum