God, Guns, and Family Preparedness

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Marine_Prepped_Ready 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello Missouri! My name is Joe and I am a prepper. I live in Desoto, MO. and I am looking for families/individuals/couples/whatever the case may be, to get together with and share ideas/form a group, to learn from each other and get prepared for what IS coming down the road. I am a Marine/father/husband and I am not naive enough to think that I can do it all on my own, neither can you, and that is ok. I want to meet people locally who want to develop and build their skills and personal network to be prepared for anything that this Government/world can dish out. If interested in getting together or just chatting on here with any ideas or thoughts, just PM me. I will get back to you. Semper Fi and don’t ever give up your liberty for security. “Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away from themselves.” Together, we can take our country back and leave our children with more freedom and a better country than what we inherited. Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum