Going to Class

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lynda

I just picked up a little tidbit from a local free newspaper in my area. A member of the LDS church is giving ongoing family preparedness classes in the town next to mine. I would have attended the first class had this been published before but she’ll cover some of what was covered last week.

Needless to say I’m so happy something like this is being offered and love the idea of being able to connect with others in my area who are eager to learn about being prepared. After discussing the class with the instructor today, on the phone, I found out that she’ll cover alot of relevant topics; bread baking, milk and cheese making, while stressing the need to have an ample supply of food stored. We discussed the economy and the need to be able to feed our families nutritiously and as cheaply as possible.

She ought to know; she and her husband have been living this lifestyle for over 25 years, have 8 children and managed to survive his lay off from his job 3 years ago. He currently is a food scientist who works for the federal government.

This couldn’t have come at a better time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum