Greetings from Brian in DFW

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Greetings from Brian in DFW

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi (or Howdy):

My name is Brian and my wife and I live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. We originally moved here from Indiana/Ohio in December of 1993 and can’t think of a nicer place to live.

I’ve been interested in Emergency Preparedness/Wilderness Survival since my days as Boy Scout (why yes, I am an Eagle Scout). I kept up a bit as an Info Sys guy and preparing for outages/disaster recovery scenarios. My interest really became focused after Hurricanes Rita and Katrina. While DFW was not directly hit with those storms, we took in a lot of refugees.

Presently, I’m a high-school History/Economics Teacher. My wife is presently doing freelance work as a book editor (her previous employer closed their doors in 2009 and she’s still looking for a full-time job, like many others.)

Given the subject areas that I teach, and my wife’s present unemployment situation, I’m now interested in preparing for an economic collapse/depression in the U.S.

Looking forward to being a part of the Network. Hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum