Greetings from Maine

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Greetings from Maine

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  R. Scott 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

R. Scott
    Participant

I just came across this site while looking up water purification tablets on Amazon. One of the reviews suggested the water purification article at American Preppers Network. I liked the article, explored the site a bit and liked what I saw, so here I am.

I am a lifelong Mainer and recently retired. I currently live, solo, in what is considered central Maine, a little less than 20 miles from the capital (Augusta).

I started getting interested in prepping a few years ago and started “dabbling” at it; you know, the beans, bullets and band-aids approach. I haven’t started any networking as yet, though. I want to be careful about who I might want to network with, so I am approaching that slowly.

While I don’t keep my prepper leanings a secret, I don’t tend to broadcast it either. I do try to encourage my progeny to engage and they now seem less skeptical about the concept than when I first started speaking with them about it. Gifts from me to them tend to be along the lines of bugout bag and other preparedness items.

So that’s just a little bit about me. Not my life’s history, by any means, but a short introduction. I am looking forward to learning from this network as time goes on.

Maineguy

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  R. Scott.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.