Greetings from Neill's Creek, NC

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Greetings from Neill's Creek, NC

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TRex2 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ashley Reid
    Participant

I have not prepped as much since Trump became President.

straightshooter
    Participant

This is the time to double down. Nothing will ever be as cheap or as available as it currently is. I wouldn’t advocate liquidating your 401(k) or taking out a second mortgage but I would definitely NOT ignore the warning signs in the Left-hand ditch.

Illini Warrior
    Participant

Ashley Reid

Participant
    I have not prepped as much since Trump became President.

the possibility of an USA international involved SHTF increased 5X fold with the end of the “Do Nothing” Obammy Administration – allllllllllll the international trouble spots that have been ignored & patched over the last 8 years are NOW being confronted >>>> North Korea, Iran, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, China, NATO & Europe, Israel, Venezuela, Cuba, Afghanistan, ISIS & the whole Muslim Jihad threat …

don’t follow the USA’s previous lead and stick your head in a ground hole and pretend alll is well …

TRex2
    Participant

I agree with “straightshooter”

Jarl Vjklander
    Participant

Before Trump got into the game, I had a Putin 2016 bumper sticker. Once Trump got in, the same people started telling the same lies about Trump as they told about Putin, so I figured Trump was mu guy.

TRex2
    Participant

Before Trump got into the game, I had a Putin 2016 bumper sticker. Once Trump got in, the same people started telling the same lies about Trump as they told about Putin, so I figured Trump was mu guy.

Off topic and makes absolutely no sense, but if you want to explain yourself, you could open a thread here:
    Things outside the normal prepping topics

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  TRex2.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.