Greetings from West-By-Gawd-Virginia!!!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Greetings from West-By-Gawd-Virginia!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kailyst

Hello!! I saw the Newsweek article posted on two other Survival sites that I belong to and thought I’d see what there is to see here!! You can NEVER be too prepared!!! 😀

I’m 53 years young and have been into ‘prepping’ most of my life. My Mother lived through the Great Depression and so I grew up with the “Keep things stocked up” mind-set. Got into serious survival issues a few years ago and have learned so much more than I ever imagined. With the world situation these days, prepping makes more sense than ever before!!! ❗

I enjoying camping – primative AND car camping, cooking, sailing, oil painting, stained glass and learning new skills. I believe that you start to get OLD when you stop learning something NEW!! 😛

I hope to be able to learn more here and also to be able to contribute now and again.

Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous 2010!!!

Kailyst

Phelan

Welcome! I look forward to your insight and what you have to share.

kymber

Welcome Kailyst – we are very glad to have you here!

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome

IceFire

Welcome, Kailyst! You sound a lot like me. My Mom grew up during the Depression, too, and I also grew up with the “keep things stocked up” mindset…that, and the “packrat syndrome”.

Genevieve
    Participant

Welcome from another Mountaineer. Each state has a section on this board. I added some links to some sites for West Virginians.

Yay I’m not the lone Mountaineer anymore! w00t!

Vina8

Hi, Kailyst. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to hearing some of your practical, down home solutions and ideas.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum