Hawaii Preppers Where Are You?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pionus 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Aloha2U

If You’re in Hawaii do stop by and check out Hawaii preppers Network blog. Maui, Lanai, Molokai, Big Island, Oahu, Kauai. Looking for residents of Hawaii who are preppers.

http://www.hawaiipreppersnetwork.com

rina

I wish Hawaii had a larger and more open prepping community….especially since we are so dependent on shipping. I shutter what it would be like if Matson/Horizon or any other shipping entity here in Hawaii went on strike or for some reason couldn’t safely dock here in the Islands. Oh, the chaos that would occur.

youknow

I visit this site every once and awhile, finally decided to register. Hopefully others will see the increase in people posting and follow along.

After the last “tsunami” and watching all the chaos and madness, I started to slowly put things aside just in case. Took awhile for my wife to not harass me all the time when I buy something, but she is starting to understand now.

Kekoa1776

Newbee here. Just joined. Working on Oahu for past year and am about to return home to Big Island *IF* a pending job opportunity comes through.

My name is Bill. I’d like to meet with all of you ASAP as time permits.

Here’s my intro:

Have been concerned about geopolitical developments since 1989; we’re in deep kimchee! The most current developments in the ME and the protest fever domestically convinces me that time is running out and I’ve been caught with my pantry down, so I’ll have to make up for lost time. Need to network with local branch of this group in Hawaii.

Aloha! First off, I must admit that my username is my goal, not necessarily where I’m at already. Been on Oahu for about 9 months, loving the good, adjusting to the “differences.” I’m glad to have found this forum, as I’ve been into survival/TEOTWAWKI/disaster preparedness for some time. I chose to follow my (and many others’ – yes, I know) dream to move to HI, but HNL was the only place I could find work. Anyway, glad to see some other people in HI are paying attention!

Aloha

Pionus

At least you can shop..Maui has so little..so expensive! Growing some food..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.