Hello fellow preppers!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Hello fellow preppers!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  IceFire 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jason Davis
    Participant

Hello from San Diego, California. New to the forum because my family are all proud Trump supporting Republican conservatives concerned about our current state of affairs. Looking for an opportunity to move out of Californistan to a city more conservative and self supportive than this damn place.
    I am interested in learning all I can of prepping,self reliance and survival.

Hello all like minded persons!

Seamus and family

Illini Warrior
    Participant

Hello from San Diego, California. New to the forum because my family are all proud Trump supporting Republican conservatives concerned about our current state of affairs. Looking for an opportunity to move out of Californistan to a city more conservative and self supportive than this damn place.
    I am interested in learning all I can of prepping,self reliance and survival.

Hello all like minded persons!

Seamus and family

you’re better off conservative wise in San Diego than LA and San Fran >>> the Marines will help with that – but – the least little authority breakdown and the bandidos will come swarming over that border like flies to an outhouse

IceFire

Depending on what line of work you are in, you might consider Arizona (but NOT Phoenix!) Constitutional Carry state, NO gun registration, lower cost of living than Commiefornia, and MUCH more friendly for going “off grid” if you’re looking to go that direction.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.