Hello From Georgia!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Hello From Georgia!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skullaria

I read the Newsweek article and it was almost hilarious how much the family shown in the video was like our own.
    We also got our income cut in half two years ago, and as a homeschooling family, we were a one income family anyway.
    We started stockpiling then, and found it was actually a more affordable way to live when combined with coupons, rebates, and specials.
    We have the food dryer going fulltime it seems like – that was so familiar! We’ve built a chicken coop and got us some sweet chickens, and yes, we’ve invested in several weapons and ammo. We also have learned to grow and cure tobacco and make beer. I’m into cooking and herbology – I’m an RN but I’ve always had an interest in plants as medicine.
    It’s more than just prepping for some unknown disaster -for us, it’s become about learning better ways to manage resources and becoming more self-sufficient.

kymber

Welcome Skullaria – i think you will get a chuckle when you poke around the threads here at this forum as there are many like-minded people here living the same lifestyle as you. and with your experience – you will have much to contribute here. Welcome!

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome

IceFire

Welcome, skullaria. Quite a few of us got here from the Newsweek article, and you will DEFINITELY find plenty of like-minded people here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum