Hello from Lakepark

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jelaniasim 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey y’all I’m Richard. I served as an infantryman (11B) in the Army for 5 years. 82nd airborne, (B co 1st Bat 504). I was in a few other units durring my time, but 82nd was my home I grew up at Bragg.

I returned home to Georgia after being medically retired from the army. I prep very often, I believe it is our civic duty to be prepared for any situation, zombies, natural disaster or civil un-rest & martial law. I tell people all the time your government won’t protect you, they’ll throw you to the wolves.
    With all the things going on in our country and in the world, I have to warn people there is a storm coming; many will not be ready or survive.

My favorite prep tool I’ve purchased has been my mossburg model 88 I paid like $170 for that 12 gauge and it’s been my truck gun since I got it.

GOD bless the USA

US Army Infantry

“All American”

jelaniasim
    Participant

Hello Richard from Douglasville. I feel the same way. Family think I am crazy and just being paranoid but of well. I have been growing some veggies over the last 3 years but still trying to find a place to really call home. Not sure if I should stay or leave where I am at due to the fact that i see no one planting food gardens but me in this so called subdivision which is supposed to be a community.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum