Hello from New Hampshire

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Hello from New Hampshire

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  IceFire 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nekkedme

Interesting enough, Better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it. More to the tune of being a good Boy Scout, Be Prepared. Doing the Right thing. Being a used-up soldier, I like to think my family still got what it takes to survive whatever clamity comes our way.

kymber

Welcome nekkedme! i’m a used-up soldier too and you will find that you are among friends here. i look forward to your contribution!

mmpaints

Welcome

IceFire

Welcome, nekkedme. There are quite a rew “used up old soldiers” here.

CherB
    Participant

Hello from NY Prepper in chilly NY State. I am just getting into the new forum to see what its like. Long ago I used to operate a bulletin board on a stand along computer hooked up to a dedicated phone line. It was quite fun, as most people used these to network on till the bigger Internet developed. So networking is a lot of fun for me.
    I am a gardener, like taking photos and repurposing items, as well as trading seeds. I run seed trains to persons interested in trading or trying something new. Sometimes we run specialty trains, like the red, white and blue train we had last fall. We try to encourage people to garden and try new edibles, and be open to be flexible to diet according to seasons, and supporting local producers or even local species, and in a responsible manner. Just being conscious of caring about your local economy helps it to become more stable and sustainable. Plus what makes a community special and supportive goes a long way to feeling more secure if any type of disaster occurs.
    I would like to invite you to plantcycle New Hampshire. There are many people who live in NH that post to that site, and you can mention some of your prepper activities that have to do with with a garden theme, (Canning, storage, seed saving, plant identification, foraging, etc) with a link to NY Prepper in your tag line or in your articles. Plantcycle loves to support the Prepper community as well as any green projects that help our environment. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/plantcyclenh” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false You do not have to live in NH to be a member but most of the members on there are either NH, Maine, or New England states.

kymber

Welcome Welcome dear friend CherB – we are sooo glad to have you here! we have a great group Cher and i know that you will love it here! so please – go out among the different threads and spread your knowledge! we can use you girl! and one last time – Welcome my friend!

IceFire

Welcome, CherB. What is a “seed train”? sounds like an interesting idea.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum