Hello from North West TN

This topic contains 29 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  micromanedu 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

WldWldWest

New here as well, Be gentle!

Middle TN

shogun01

I and my wife are from TN. Only in the far Northeastern side.
    But you are not alone. I just joined the forum and am still shaking out
    the details and tricks of gettinig around. More later,
    Shogun01

Just join today trying to find my way around. I’m from West Tn. Near Jackson. Hope to get to know more people that believe like I do.

AfunTXcowboy

*** COMMENT DELETED BY USER ***

axcalibar

SW TN, Jackson area. Pleased to meet everyone.

Stoneferret

New member from West Tennessee just starting to get started.

AuAgPhD

SW TN here. Checking in

slu

Hello! AuAgPhD!

Welcome!

From MidTenn

gkbivens

Hello!! I’m new here but not to the prep game. I am located in West Tn near the Ky line. Spent last week getting ground ready for our garden (one old one new). I decided to split up my garden this year because one can be seen from the road and the other can’t. The one that can be seen I am planting things that nobody would want to steal to much work like (beans, peas, hot peppers) but in the hidden one will have the good stuff like tomatoes, watermelons, corn ect. Each plot is about 25×40 and will all be heirloom seeds. I ordered mine from Baker Creek seed co. http://rareseeds.com/ they had the best selection and very good prices. Everything not eaten will be dehydrated and vacuum sealed or canned for our own use also planning on canning some meats and making canned MRE’s like chili, potato soup and veggie soup.
    We have a nearly unlimited supply of water on our property with a 17 acre lake and stocked with good fish. We are planning on building a fine sand and charcoal filter system and then using pool shock to kill off the nasty’s. We have bottle gas to cook with and plenty of oil lamps to see by. Well got to go now but much more to come

badkarma00

New member from West Tn. Just joined the forum today.

Slaw901

Welcome to all the new TN folks!
    I am currently in W TN but In the next few months will be moving to the Chattanooga area and would like to meet up with like minded folks to kinda get the lay of the land so to speak. Anyone willing to take a transplanted prepper?

Lilredmg

Hello,
    Northern middle TN. here. Just getting started prepping.

angf117

good morning,
    im west tennessee also:) outside of memphis:)

grester

Just joined, I’m in NW TN (Dyersburg)

micromanedu

I am also from West Tennessee up around the Union City area. Would really like to meet someone else from this area.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum