Hello from Sand Hills of NC.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mary Daugherty 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

docaniol

Friends call me Whistler. Retired from military, working in the medical and education field. Living on a cattle and turkey farm outside the city. Using this time to better my prep and become more self reliant, for the big move up north in a few years. Big plan and picture is some land, small home, and being self reliant. Continue to learn and grow for what ever lies ahead. Looking forward to meeting and sharing with everyone.

jelaniasim
    Participant

Hello sir. Sorry I am just now seeing your post. Not too sure where the sand hills are but if you are anywhere between Franklin and Burnsville that is a good area. I am looking to relocate as well and have not found a place yet. Currently in a big suburb but do not want to stay here in GA. I am a veteran as well and have been growing some veggies over the last 2 to 3 years and learning more everyday. The truth is just making a statement here if you are the only one planting a food garden in your area then it is time to leave because people just aren’t seeing what is really going on. I am not retired but I am doing what i can with the little that i do have.

Mary Daugherty
    Participant

our small farm is in the Sandhills. . . . it’s between Spring Lake and Sanford. we have leased it but still have an interest in it. . . . hope to hear more about local preparing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum