Hello from Vegas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tayluca

Hello American Preppers Network! I just wanted to say hello and do the customary “intro” although I’m not sure what to say really. I am a stay at home mom of 3, new to prepping and housework in general to be honest. I’ve always worked outside the home (prior military) and was raised on McDonald’s and Jack in the Box so the simplest of “house-wife” type things are pretty far out of my skill set but I’m learning more and more every day (and getting better, imho). My family of 5 is being supported solely by my husband’s job so I started researching ways to live on a budget and eventually got very interested in prepping in general. My biggest hurdles to prepping are: debt (/wrist) which is my main focus (we’re getting it kicked out slowly but surely) and the fact that my husband isn’t really on board with the whole prepping lifestyle. I’ve talked him into a few big-ticket purchases but it seems like I need to write a 10 page essay every time I want to discuss anything that costs money, even if it will save us money in the long run. /sigh I know he’ll come around, I just have to start with little things and work my way up. Well, I’ve been lurking for a few days and enjoying all of the information and fun banter so I thought I’d join. Thanks for the ramble space! That’s about it I suppose.

Edit: Oops and already noobed it up and put it in the wrong forum. O.o

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum