Hello Ohio! Where is everyone?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 178 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 179 total)
  • Author

My store BATTLEBOY SURPLUS is in RITTMAN, OHIO

LeeLynn
    Participant

Hey Battleboy. Didn’t know you were a member here. Just spoke to you the other fay about sleeping bags. Will be over to your store later this week.

I have been for a while. I am working on getting the bags. It may be a few days.

New guy here

Hi there I’m new at this I’m in mercer co. Ohio me and my gf just started prepping a few moths ago. We also do a lot of camping and we do what we call a doomsday camp out 1nc a yr perty much what u can cary (except ) beer let’s face it it hasn’t happen yet looking to meet other preppers and a lot of info let’s face it can’t have enought info we’ll hope to hear from u all soon

Hiker72
    Participant

@New guy here wrote:

Hi there I’m new at this I’m in mercer co. Ohio me and my gf just started prepping a few moths ago. We also do a lot of camping and we do what we call a doomsday camp out 1nc a yr perty much what u can cary (except ) beer let’s face it it hasn’t happen yet looking to meet other preppers and a lot of info let’s face it can’t have enought info we’ll hope to hear from u all soon

Welcome aboard from central Ohio

New guy here

Thank you hiker72 hope to talk to people and see if what I’m doing is right

LeeLynn
    Participant

Welcome aboard from the Ashland/Wayne county area.

From the Hills of Coshocton ,Ohio . Looking for like minded folks that still value honor .

LeeLynn
    Participant

@blackfeethonor wrote:

From the Hills of Coshocton ,Ohio . Looking for like minded folks that still value honor .

You’re not too far from us. Coshocton county is a great place to be in a shtf situation. Plenty of room and water. What area of the county?

cujo89

Medina county here — Is there any interest in starting up a communication group in OH ? — CB/ Freeband / ham ?
    High Tech comms will 1) eventually fail (or be shut down) and 2) is being used to monitor and enslave us —
    perhaps “low tech” isn’t such a bad idea – think about it

Northwest Ohio….Sandusky county here

blue in ohio

hello, i am from the akron area and looking for other people near the area to talk and share ideas with. thank you lauri

Hiker72
    Participant

@blue in ohio wrote:

hello, i am from the akron area and looking for other people near the area to talk and share ideas with. thank you lauri

Welcome aboard from central Ohio

LeeLynn
    Participant

Welcome aboard from Wayne county.

Morgandy

howdy from dayton!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 179 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum