hi from baton rouge area

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gusgus8787 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

gusgus8787

Hi everyone I am just starting out prepping and was wondering if anyone in the Baton Rouge area knows of a local group. I am a former marine and veteran of both iraq and Afghanistan. My job while in was intelligence. Basically I was the guy that studied people and predicted their actions through various means. I also was responsible for provide the commander daily summaries on the situation from weather to troop movements. Other than that I have grown up hunting my entire life and have a great grasp of the survival skills to make it within the woods around baton rouge. I am mainly wanting to have an avenue to apply my skills in a constructive manor and would like to share my knowledge with others and gain additional prepping knowledge at the same time. Please contact me with any insight into a group in the area of if you would like to learn some of the skills I have. Like I said I am still new to prepping and just getting into it but I feel some of the things I have learned can be applied in a prepping situation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum