Hi from So Cal

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Hi from So Cal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  IceFire 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RobinLG

Read about this website from an article on MSN and I too am seriously concerned about the mess things are in now. When I was a teenager my stepdad, God Bless him, grew up a farmboy and taught me how to grow a garden and take care of farm critters…raised chickens, steer for beef and had rabbits. Spent two summers with the neighbor across the street learning canning. That was a lot of work but also very rewarding in seeing the food that was put up. I want to learn as much as I can to keep the family going here in super tough times.

kymber

Welcome RobinLG….i think that you will find that you have come to right place. and we welcome all of your contributions as well. you are among friends here – welcome!

Wm_Lankes

Welcome to APN…I am William with California Preppers Network…an affililate of APN. Since you obviously have some great experiences, would you like to contribute to our site as well? We would love to have ya. Come check us out at http://www.californiapreppersnetwork.com” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false.

mmpaints

Welcome

Welcome robin! We hope you enjoy the networks!

IceFire

Welcome, robin! Sounds like you got a good start! Jump right in on the threads!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum