How ready are you for a financial collapse

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, it’s Ben Brown here from The Prepping Guide. We have been lucky to have a prepper with us for the past few months currently living in Venezuela.

Venezuela is the world’s highest inflated economy at the moment and they are struggling with food rationing systems by the government, severe medical shortages, widespread starvation, a huge spike in crime, and their currency is worth more when made into crafts. It’s a true SHTF situation and I do not envy his position, especially since he has a family and young children to care for.

As a prepper myself, I have appreciated being able to read someone’s own account of their methods of survival in a current SHTF situation. For most of us, we are preparing for what can happen, for him, he is currently trying to keep his family alive. It has definitely been helping me learn a thing or two about how I can better myself not just for a financial collapse, but also job loss or any other financial stresses, and I hope it can for you too.

Here are some of his posts of how he and his family have managed to survive a devastating financial collapse SHTF situation:
    How to diversify income sources and deal with job loss
    How to manage with a crumbling power grid
    How to manage with an inflated currency and crippled economy
    How important a team and family bond is in a financial collapse
    How to survive with severe food shortages and government rationing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum