How to join the Ohio state group…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ed the Pilgrim 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

By being a member of the Ohio group, you will be able to keep in touch with your fellow state members much easier. Also you will have access to private areas (as they are created) that only members of your state group have access to.

1) Log into the APN forum: http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/

2) In the upper left hand corner of the forum under the menu bar is a link that says “user control panel” click that.

3) Then click the tab that says “usergroups”.

4) You will now see a list of usergroups. On the “right “column you will see a select button for each usergroup. Select your states group. Then scroll to the bottom and click submit. This will now make you a member of your group.

5) To get your states icon, you will see a button on the “left” side of your states usergroup. Click that button, then scroll to the bottom and click “change default group” This will enable fellow members to identify which state you are from.

For a listing of all the state forums go here: http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewforum.php?f=36

With the increase of people coming on board (somewhat due to the Doomsday Preppers show I think…), it helps to join your states group. that lets us know who/where you belong. The system keeps a count of how many users are associated with each state, and I use this count to run a monthly report on how many people we have onboard. I also compare this against the responses given during role calls.

When a role call is posted, please respond and include your county. I am in the process of putting together a spreadsheet of where eveerybody`s at, this will be posted to the top of this section once complete, and will allow people to find folks in their area much easier.

So from your moderator Ed, Welcome aboard!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum