Howdy from the North end

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rosemead 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Oldrek
    Participant

Hi y’all,

Retired Navy (20 years) and just disabled from the US Forest Service. Don’t have nearly all my preps done, but am working toward my 3 month goal for now. The disability slows me down, but definitely not out. BOL in the works and in the very early stages of forming a group. I am sure I will have plenty of questions and look forward to hearing from the wise ones. 🙂

Oldrek

Matt
    Participant

Hi there Oldrek, I’ve been gone from this site for some time but am back due to being interested in getting familiar with some like minded folk in the event a group was needed for any kind of SHTF.

I’m a current LEO, (almost done in a few years), been preparing for a variety of scenarios for awhile, and recognize the need to have a few partners outside my household.

CA is getting more and more screwy by the month and it’d be good to know some more like minded folks.

Matt

Rosemead
    Participant

Hey Matt, what city. I’m a service tech, and spend alot of time in down town LA. Could nor agree with you more. Been looking for some meat space folks and time.

Matt
    Participant

Hey Rose, I’m on the central coast in San Luis Obispo County. Not a lot of like minded folk in these parts at least that I know of. We’re definitely thinking of leaving the blue state for good in a few years but would like to make some contacts well beforehand.

Rosemead
    Participant

Yea Im looking at Ft Smith AK and Edmond OK myself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum