I will never Order from this company again

Welcome to APN! Forums General Discussion General Discussion Off Topic I will never Order from this company again

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Back on Feb 26th I ordered some Mayday Food Rations from Disaster Necessities And Im regretting it.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:29 AM, robert hicks wrote:
    I’m Looking for an order status, as I have not received an email from your company.
    Business Name: Dogstar Industries, Inc (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email: js@optimumdesigns.com
    Payment Sent to:
    js@optimumdesigns.com

Total Amount: -$21.96 USD
    Fee amount: $0.00 USD
    Net amount: -$21.96 USD

Item Amount: $21.96 USD
    Shipping: $0.00 USD
    Handling: $0.00 USD
    Quantity: 1
    Item Title: Online Purchase
    Item Number: 201002212233179238
    Date: Feb 21, 2010
    Time: 21:38:32 PST

Thank You

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:13 PM, DisasterNecessities.com wrote:

I’ll check on this Robert. I did see your order come in, so I’ll try and find you some tracking numbers. I’ll get back to this Monday! It is Saturday afternoon as I write this.

Jason

Respectfully,

Jason Smith
    Customer Service
    DisasterNecessities.com
    help@disasternecessities.com

Robert,

I got your emails and phone message. Sorry I’m taking so long to get back to you. I’m on this right now. Looking into it. Be Right Back.

Jason
    – Show quoted text –
    On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:31 PM, robert hicks wrote:
    Ok Jason,

Its Now Wed the 3rd. So what is up with my order.
    Robert
    Thank You
    Robert Hicks

Robert,

Okay, I figured this out quicker than I expected. Again sorry I took so long. We have a minor glitch in our system, so that when someone pays with paypal, it shows up not as a new order, but as an abandoned order. Now I check the abandoned order file every day to make sure I catch these, but I just missed yours. Flat out missed it. It’s there… but I missed it. Do you want me to process the order now, or just refund you? This is 100% my fault. I take full responsibility.

Respectfully,

Jason Smith
    Customer Service
    DisasterNecessities.com
    help@disasternecessities.com

Jason,
    Process the order Id Like to do the food bar review this next week. Thanks bob
    – Show quoted text –

Robert,

Jason,
    One MONTH ago we started this mess with me ordering from your company. As of Today I still have not received my ORDER. This Order does not show well for your company.

Where are my products?
    Robert

Have you had ordering problems with a Company?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum