If you’re a PREPPER in WA, I want to meet up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ranger 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ranger

I”ve been hunting and fishing and camping and fixing my own truck and motorcycle and generally trying to learn “self sufficiency” since I was a kid.
    My favorite books and movies are those where the Sh#t has Hit The Fan, or somebody’s stuck on an island and has to figure out what to do next.

I’ve spent an increasing amount of time on this site (and others) the past few months and have learned a lot…but I think we spend waaaaay too much time staring at screens these days, and I kind of feel like I’m spinning my wheels.
    I’m a teacher and photographer, and am always trying to get kids to spend less time pushing buttons, and more time getting out into the world and pursuing their interests, so I’m going to take my own advice.

I’m interested in the people behind the posts. I want to meet you, hear what you’re about, learn a thing or two, see the stuff you’ve done or projects you’ve got going on, and take some photos so that other people can feel like they’ve met you, know what you’re about, and share all this stuff in a more “real” way.

If you’re a prepper in Washington, or know someone who is, please let me know.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum